This session will be a fireside chat with Jason Rouault, Sr. Director of Cloud Services at Time Warner Cable who has has a large-scale production deployment of OpenStack private cloud for application developers. For this multi-data center cloud, providing enterprise-grade load balancing / application delivery was a critical requirement. The requirements included self-service provisioning, High Availability (HA), SSL offload, multi-tenancy from a centralized identity management, and native integration with OpenStack Horizon UI.
This session will focus on:
- Details of the developer private cloud use case
- Requirements for load balancing, application security, and monitoring
- Challenges faced with existing ADC / LBaaS solutions
- How Avi Networks elastic LBaaS solution addressed the challenges
- Benefits for the cloud and application/dev teams